If you want to clear the Chapter 6 Life Processes concepts or score well in the CBSE exam, practicing MCQs for Class 10 Science Life Process with Answers can be a great way to start your preparation. These sample MCQs for Class 10 Science Life Process with Answers can benefit you to tackle the twisted questions asked in the CBSE board exam. The MCQs include different concepts from Chapter 6 Life Processes. Students must have a conceptual understanding to answer the MCQs.Regular practice makes students well-versed with the questions expected to come in the CBSE board exam. Solving MCQs prepares students to answer any type of question, increases accuracy and boosts their morale. So, consistent practicing helps them to assimilate Chapter 6 Life Processes topics comprehensively and score higher in the examination.
Class 10 Science MCQs Chapter 6 Life Process
1) The mode of nutrition found in fungi is:
- Parasitic nutrition
- Holozoic nutrition
- Autotrophic nutrition
- Saprotrophic nutrition
2) Choose the form in which most of the plants absorb nitrogen from the atmosphere?
- nitrates and nitrites
- atmospheric nitrogen
- amino acids
3) Blood from superior vena cava flows into
- right atrium
- right ventricle
- left atrium
- left ventricle
4) The extracellular fluid released from the capillaries is:
5) Respiratory pigment in the human body is
6) Among the following choose the correct option which includes the organisms that have a holozoic mode of nutrition:
- Plasmodium and Amoeba
- Parakeet and Amoeba
- Paramecium and Plasmodium
- Paramecium and Parasite
7) The opening and closing of the stomatal pore depend upon
- water in guard cells
- the concentration of CO2 in stomata
8) Which of the following enzymes gets mixed with food in our mouth?
9) Woody plants carry gaseous exchange through
- Root Hair
- Stem Hair
- Epidermal cells
10) A few drops of iodine solution were added to rice water. The solution turned blue-black in colour. This indicates that rice water contains
- complex proteins
- simple proteins
11) The autotrophic mode of nutrition requires
- Carbon dioxide and Water
- All of the Above
12) Glycolysis process occurs in which part of the cell?
13) In which of the following vertebrate group/groups, the heart does not pump oxygenated blood to different parts of the body?
- Pisces and amphibians
- Amphibians and reptiles
- Amphibians only
- Pisces only
14) In which group of organisms the food material is broken down outside the body?
- Mushroom, green plants, amoeba
- Yeast, mushroom, bread mould
- Paramecium, amoeba, cuscuta
- cuscuta, lice, tapeworm
15) The excretory unit of the human excretory system is known as