The term ‘Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is “Deeksha House” No 163-B, 3rd Cross Road, 6th Main, JP Nagar 3rd Phase Industrial Area, Bangalore – 560 078. The term ‘you’ refers to the user/viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website may contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to us are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- All information, content and material, including the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio, contained in the website with the products and services are copyrighted property of Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trademarks are proprietary to Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd. You understand that “Deeksha” and “dPAL” is a registered trademark owned by Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent of Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd. No information, content or material from our products and services may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd and nothing on this website shall be deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd to the User. You may download the medium on which the information, content or materials resides, but Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd retain full and complete title to the information, content or materials and all intellectual property rights therein.
- Your use of our products and services provided for herein is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the downloaded app or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this content and app and / or our services shall be subject to the following restrictions:
You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the app and / or our products, or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the App and / or our products.
ii) You will not (a) use our product or service for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the App and / or our products and services in any way that is unlawful, or harms Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd or any other person or entity as determined by Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd.
- Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd products and / or services, including the Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd dPal applications and contents, are compatible with most of the tablets and smart phones. Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd shall not be obligated to provide workable products and / or services for any tablets and smart phones which are not compatible with Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd products and services.
- Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd or any of its subsidiaries or content partners shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to tablet or any other hardware and / or software, including loss of data or effect on the processing speed of the tablet, those results from the use of our products and services.
- In no event will Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation,
– indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantage, loss of programs or information), or
– direct damages in excess of the amount paid to Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd for the product and / or service, arising out of the use of, misuse of or inability to use, or errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Site or the products and / or services, or any information provided on the Site.
- There shall be no cancellation/return or refund of the fees once paid.
- Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd may also contact the user through SMS, Email and Call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, User holds Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd non liable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the users mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database.
- You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd and all its agents, representatives and other authorized users, and each of the foregoing entities” respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from your use of our product.
- Persons who are “competent/capable” of contracting within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall be eligible to use our products or services. Persons who are minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use our products or services. As a minor if you wish to use our products or services, such use shall be made available to you by your legal guardian or parents. Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd will not be responsible for any consequence that arises as a result of misuse of any kind of our products or services that may occur by virtue of any person including a minor using the services provided. By using the products or services you warrant that all the data provided by you is accurate and complete and that you have obtained the consent of parent/legal guardian(in case of minors). Ace Creative Learning Pvt Ltd reserves the right to terminate your subscription and / or refuse to provide you with access to the products or services if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years and the consent to use the products or services is not made by your parent/legal guardian or any information provided by you is inaccurate.
|Refund Slabs for Ace Fees
|Refund Slab A1: Over 10 days prior to date of commencement of classes
|Refund Slab A2: Up to 10 days prior to AND up to 10 days after date of commencement of classes
|Refund Slab A3: 11 to 30 days after commencement of classes
|Refund Slab A4: 31 days after commencement of classes
|Refund Slabs for Hostel Fees
|Refund Slab H1: More than 10 days prior to date of commencement of classes
|Refund Slab H2: Up to 10 days prior to date of commencement of classes
|Refund Slab H3: After commencement of classes
Terms and Conditions
- Commencement of classes means the date on which class is started – this includes any form of classes that the student is attending – online or at the campus
- Parent to approach the Dean of the Campus for initiating any refund. Upon discussion between parent and Dean, the Dean will initiate the next steps
- Documents to be submitted to Dean: Written refund request letter, original fee receipt, signed refund policy by parent, cancelled cheque and bank details to initiate the process (Only to one of the Parent/Guardian Saving Account) – date for initiating refund will be date on which all these documents are provided
- The refund policy is applicable only for the Ace Fees and Hostel Fees and not for any payment made to the Trust/ College, or for transportation facility, caution deposit, uniform, books, shoes, tab etc.
- GST/ any other taxes paid will not be refunded – refund percentage mentioned in the column above is exclusive of GST
- Refund Percentage based on the Refund Slab will be calculated from refund request letter date which has been duly confirmed by Dean/ Campus Official; on the total fee payable for the year
- In case of payments in instalments, from the total fee paid, an amount equal to Deduction Percentage on the total fee payable will be deducted from the total fee paid, and the balance will be refunded
- You will receive an email acknowledgement within 7 days from the date of submission of the required documents mentioned in Clause 3 above
- Kindly submit the required documents mentioned in Clause 3 above at the time of applying for refund
- Turnaround time for processing of refunds is 4 weeks from the date of submission of all documents and refund of fees will commence only from June 2021. Please read and sign the Refund Policy
- In case you do not receive an email acknowledgment within 7 days from date of submission of all documents, or you do not receive the refund as per timelines mentioned above, please escalate the matter by logging on to reachout.deekshalearning.com and submitting all details that are requested therein.