If you want to pass with flying colours in the CBSE Science exam, check out the Chapter 15 Science Our Environment MCQs with Answers. Cracking these MCQs can elevate your learning and give you a detailed grasp of questions that can be asked in the exam. Students can solve these MCQs and evaluate their answers with the given answer key and assess their preparation for the exam.Solve the MCQs of Chapter 15 Science Our Environment after grasping all the concepts properly. All the MCQs are according to the latest CBSE syllabus. Make a study plan to practice more MCQs and work on your weaker topics from the chapter. Practicing MCQs will definitely help you ace the CBSE board exam.
Our Environment Class 10 MCQs Questions with Answers
1) Which of these organisms are the most important decomposers in an ecosystem?
- Algae and fungi
- Fungi and bacteria
- Algae and bacteria
- Bacteria and virus
2) What will happen if deer are missing from the food chain : grass → deer → Tiger ?
- the population of tigers will increase
- tiger will start eating grass
- the population of grass decrease
- the population of tiger decrease and grass increases
3) Edaphic factors include ______.
- Abiotic components
- Biotic components
4) Which one of the following will undergo the fastest bio-degradation?
- Mango seed
- Mango peel
- Mango pulp
5) Global warming is a phenomenon related to:
- Ecological balance
- Greenhouse effect
6) What is the nature of ozone?
- It is deadly poisonous
- It is fragrant
- It is smooth
- It causes purple smoke
7) In the given food chain if the amount of energy at the fourth trophic level is 4 kJ, what will be the energy available at the producer level?
Grass → Grasshopper → Frog → Snake
- 4 kJ
- 40 kJ
- 400 kJ
- 4000 kJ
8) In which type of rainfall do mesophytes grow?
9) Which of the following is a biodegradable substance?
10) Every food chain in the ecosystem begins with………. which are the original source of food.
11) Which of the following is an abiotic component of an ecosystem?
12) The transfer of energy in a food chain is always:
13) Food web is
- Food served through websites
- Display of different food items
- Interlinked food chains
- Using food items for a show
14) Which of the following is not a terrestrial ecosystem-
15) When is world environment day celebrated?
- 16 June
- 5 December
- 5 June
- 5 July