Our Areas of Expertise
Established with the vision of providing stress-free preparation for the Board and Competitive Exams, Deeksha has pioneered its unique pedagogy to offer coaching for both, within the regular school day. The teachers are equipped to seamlessly juggle between both these syllabi without compromising on the quality of delivery. Deeksha offers a wide array of courses for both the Science and Commerce streams for grades 11 and 12.
Hybrid learning model with concept specific videos to maximize comprehension
Stage-wise allocation for JEE/NEET/CET to suit different learning styles
Exposure to industry experts & hands-on activities
Life skills development and value-based pedagogy
One-on-one doubt clarification and after-school study hours
11th & 12th/IPE+ JEE/NEET/CET/Focus 360
The pedagogy is centred around preparing the students to ace the IPE, 11th & 12th and CBSE Board Exams, as well as
coaching for various competitive exams.
JEE Main is one of the world’s most competitive examinations. It is conducted by National Testing Agency and serves as a gateway to undergraduate courses in top engineering institutes in India including IITs, CFITs, NITs, and other Government funded technical institutes.
Top 2,50,000 scorers of JEE Main qualify for JEE Advanced.
The overall national qualification rate for JEE Main stands at 15% whereas Deeksha’s qualification rate for the exam is 30%.
JEE Advanced serves as the second phase of the JEE examination. JEE Advanced is the test for aspirants to get into coveted engineering institutions like the IITs. JEE Advanced is customarily conducted by IIT Kharagpur, IIT Bombay, IIT Roorkee, IIT Madras, IIT Kanpur, IIT Delhi, and IIT Guwahati on a rotational basis.
The overall national qualification rate for JEE Advanced stands at 30% whereas Deeksha’s qualification rate for the exam is 42%.
The overall national qualification rate for NEET stands at 56% whereas Deeksha’s qualification rate for the exam is 85%.
The overall national qualification rate for NEET stands at 56% whereas Deeksha’s qualification rate for the exam is 78%.
Deeksha’s Focus 360 programme gives the children of Commerce stream an extra edge by updating them with the trends in the field of business and commerce, giving them exposure to business scenarios besides providing them career counselling and empowering them with professional and soft skills.
The programme entails work in Business Lab wherein the children learn in-depth about commercial entities like the stock market, insurance, banking, manufacturing, etc. Furthermore, in Accounts Lab, the children students take over accounting transactions for 1 year for an illustrative business they aim at being certified by a practicing Auditor for their projects.
The programme also involves lessons in entrepreneurship and real business exposure through an initiative called UDHYAM
Deeksha offers a B. Com programme and its degree programme is exceptional for its career orientation and Excellence Training
Deeksha’s innovative B. Com course offers Excellence Training in –
- Public Services – Alongside their B.Com. degree, students can simultaneously train in order to succeed in various government exams like Railways, Banks, SSC, SSB, FDA, SDA, RRB among others
- Chartered Accountancy – A well-structured training program for students who aspire to be chartered accountants is also available in conjunction with the degree. Regular placement drives will be organized at campus wherein the graduates will come face-to-face with the recruitment panels of leading companies including the Big Four.
- C2C (Campus to Corporate) – To smoothen the transition from campus to a corporate setting, the corporate-readiness, and capacity-building courses have been integrated into the corporate placement assistance program. These include advanced training Microsoft, Advanced Tally, SAP. Additionally, there will be certification courses on the Stock market, Insurance, Banking, Digital marketing, etc.
PU/IPE+ JEE/NEET/CET/Focus 360
The pedagogy is centred around preparing the students to ace the IPE, PU and CBSE Board Exams, as well as
coaching for various competitive exams.
JEE Main: Besides coaching for the Board Exam, students are also trained to write the JEE Main to secure admission in NITs & other centrally funded institutions. This exam also serves as the qualifier exam for JEE Advanced.
JEE Advanced: Besides coaching for the Board Exam, students are also trained to write the JEE Advanced to secure admission in IITs.
NEET: Besides coaching for the Board Exam, students are also trained to write the NEET to secure admission in any graduate medical course (MBBS/BDS) in Government or private medical colleges in India.
KCET: Besides coaching for the Board Exam, students in Karnataka are also trained to write the KCET to secure admission to various Engineering and Medical colleges across the state.
PU + Commerce: Coaching includes Focus 360 program for a superior practical learning experience.
Why Choose Us?
- Children are trained for Board Exam syllabus along with specialised coaching for entrance exams.
- This methodology gives ample time for students to revise and assimilate their learning.
- The faculty are experts in their domain and can flexibly switch between Board and Competitive Exam syllabi.
- Our weekly testing system ensures that children are given regular and consistent feedback for their performance. This helps them become through with the portions.
- Our Focus 360 programme for Commerce students gives them real-word exposure to business
scenarios — helping them become more career ready.