Solving from the diary of Anne frank class 10 MCQ is the best way to start with your board exam preparation. If you are aiming to secure maximum marks in English, you should check out these MCQs. The From the Diary of Anne Frank Class 10 MCQ Questions with Answers English Chapter 4 adhere to acceptable standards of the CBSE marking scheme and paper pattern.Practicing MCQ questions is best for self-assessment. After going through Chapter 4 From the Diary of Anne Frank solve the MCQs and rate your preparations. It takes students to the forefront of academics and allows them to have a deeper understanding. A detailed analysis of the Multiple Choice Questions enables students to understand the pattern and perform effectively.
MCQ Questions for Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 4 From the Diary of Anne Frank with Answers
1) Who is Anne’s long awaited friend?
- Her pen
- Her cat
- Her diary
- Her Dog
2) Why was writing in a diary a strange experience for Anne?
- she had never written anything before
- she didn’t know how to write
- neither she nor anyone else would be interested in it later
- Both A and C
3) Who would Anne allow to read her diary?
- her sister
- her parents
- a real friend (if she got one)
- no one
4) How old was Anne’s father when he married her mother?
5) What was Anne Frank’s full name?
- Anneliese Marie Frank
- Anna Mariam Frank
- Anne Mark Frank
- Anneliese Martina Frank
6) Why was Mr Keesing annoyed with her?
- she was not a good student
- she was talkative
- she was rude
- all of the above
7) Which subject was she not sure of passing?
- All of the above
8) _____ has more patience than people.
9) What does had a good laugh’ imply in the context of Mr. Keesing? It means that he:
- celebrated his ability to make Anne write the essay
- ridiculed Anne in front of the whole class.
- pulled up Anne for her arguments in the essay
- realised the humour in it and was amused.
10) The narrator wrote the poem about:
- the birds
- the ducks
- the sparrows
- the animals
11) Why did she not want to give a brief in the diary at first?
- she didn’t want to be formal
- she wanted the diary to be her real friend
- She did not like the idea
- both 1 and 2
12) What do most people do in their diary?
- About their hobby
- Write facts
- Write their happiest moments
- None of the above
13) Name the topic of the essay that was written by Anne.
- My Diary
- A Chatterbox
- A letterbox
- None of the Above
14) Anne’s argument about talking was that:
- Talking is a fundamental right
- Talking is a student’s trait
- Talking is a birth-right
- Talking is a duty
15) Name of Anne’s school friend was: