Often, we come across students who feel very nervous and lose their confidence prior to writing competitive exams like CET, Jee Main, AIPMT, IIT-JEE, and many more. When asked the reason behind their nervousness, the common answer is it would be so helpful if there was an option available through which they can gauge their capability in writing competitive exams even before writing it.
If you are also among those who have the same kind of thoughts then, here is the answer for all your confusions and nervousness. Deeksha Scholastic Aptitude Test (DSAT) is a scholastic test conducted by Deeksha at its various campuses for students appearing for class X.
The benefits of appearing for DSAT are:
- The students who write this scholastic test get the chance to gauge their talent in competitive exams.
- Deeksha Scholastic Aptitude Test acts as a boon for students who do not know which stream to choose after class X.
- The test will measure a student’s knowledge on the basis of curiosity, application, logical reasoning, and attentiveness.
Students might have confused about that are they eligible for IIT-JEE or whether they should opt for CET. By writing this scholastic test conducted by Deeksha, they come to know which exam is right for them.
This is the first scholastic test that gives students an idea of how much they can score before they appear for the same. In order to attend DSAT, students should secure a minimum of 80% marks in two subjects, i.e Science and Mathematics in both classes IX and X.
Procedure of DSAT
- When the students appear for DSAT, they need to listen to a one and half hour lecture on a topic which will be followed by an assessment test that students have to write.
- Students have to carry a passport size photograph and a pen.
By appearing for DSAT, students start thinking differently. Their confidence level is raised and they can now think beyond textbooks. If you find the benefits of DSAT to be really useful for your future then, appear for the test. DSAT registration going on!