All of us have come a long way from the days of rote learning of ideas that were not easily clear to us. Today, the education system and learning methods have developed in ways beyond our comprehension and continuing to do so. The universe has been brought down to click away at the fingertips if you are using a smartphone or a tablet.
Earlier, when mobile devices were not even discovered, students used to carry notes/ photocopy of significant study materials with them. Now the modern technology has changed the scenario. These days, students can crack competitive exams with ease using several apps on their smartphones.
dPAL is one such app that helps students score high marks in both board and competitive exams. The app includes different programs for PU 2 Science, Commerce, CBSE 11, 12 Science, and competitive exams like K-CET, JEE Main, and NEET.
Benefits of dPAL
- Improves speed and accuracy
- Offers access to the board and competitive exam material
The K-CET program is meant for students of Karnataka who aspire to crack CET. The app is available on Google Playstore.
How dPAL helps crack K- CET?
- Students can practice solving previous year question papers
- Short and crisp solving techniques
- Listen to the lecture from experts
- Solve Over 100 Timed Tests
- Exhaustive question bank and cet mock tests