Deeksha’s inception had one clear purpose – to aid a positive change in India by providing quality education to children. Over the last 19 years, we have served 47,000+ children and have been witnesses to the value that education offers to a child’s future.
It brings us great joy to share that this year we are going a step further with the launch of our scholarship initiative named ‘VidyaDaan’. This initiative aims to help transform the lives of 100+ meritorious students from Karnataka and Telangana in 2017 by providing them quality education, free of cost, and taking them towards a better future.
As we may all agree, education is one of the most powerful tools that we can use to bring about a transformation.
• Access to quality education doesn’t come easy to economically underprivileged children who form a large part of our population
• Despite efforts put in by many organisations, children drop out after class 10 due to increased rigour and inadequate support resulting from the lack of expertise in conducting academic programs at this level
• No classes for competitive exam preparation
• This gap leaves many children with little to no hope although they may have excelled at academics till class 10
• A loss no just for the child but also the nation.
• By providing full academic scholarships to these children to pursue PU/ Intermediate education along with preparation for entrance exams we will enable them to secure admission into top colleges in India for professional courses
• Colleges at the undergraduate level have tie-ups with various banks that offer loans to students and the payments for this only begin after they land a job.
This effectively closes the gap opens doors to higher education and a chance to build a better future for themselves, their families and in due course for our nation as a whole!
An initiative of this sort will create the desired impact only if we have you on board with us. While we have been providing scholarships to deserving candidates who have knocked on our door, many bright and talented children are missed out.
By giving you all the #PowerToNominatewe aim to actively scout for talent, nurture them for success and create the leaders of tomorrow.
Together we can reach a bigger number of children and in turn provide scholarships to the most deserving candidates who will not only use the opportunity to better their lives but also help take our nation to greater heights.
Why you should nominate?
By joining hands with us and helping us find children in need, we can create an impact that can sustain itself because education brings with it the possibility to earn a stable income, respect in the society, a chance to educate the next generation, and make a contribution to the nation’s progress.
Together we can build a stronger society one life at a time.
So here’s your chance to make a real difference! If you know a bright and hardworking child who does not have the means to pursue further studies, nominate him/ her for our PU scholarship.
To use your #PowerToNominate or to know more about VidyaDaan
A reputed name in the PU and Competitive Exam Coaching space, Deeksha thrives on blending the best of technology and academics — while nurturing children in an environment that prioritises wellness and care. Deeksha’s expert pedagogy inspires confidence and original thinking by making learning fun and effective