With so many junior colleges and schools in India offering integrated coaching by co-operating with private tutorials for medical and engineering entrance examinations, students are now not dependant on traditional IIT coaching institutes only.
At the same point of time, in the last few years, online coaching has become a convenient and affordable option for both parents and students. Among different types of coaching, students should decide which will be best for them depending on their limitations and need. Here, we will go through the benefits of all types of coaching- integrated coaching, online coaching and coaching institutes.
Benefits of Integrated Coaching
- Students can study the PU syllabus and at the same time receive coaching for various competitive exams like AIEEE, IIT, CET and NEET
- Saves travelling time between schools and coaching classes
- As integrated coaching is a partnership with a school, students are charged a combined fee for coaching and school. They can save money when compared to the fee of a coaching centre
Advantages of Online Coaching
- Saves both time and money
- Students can learn from anywhere they want. They just need access to the internet
- Best online coaching offers demo classes for students to understand the platform
- Monitoring and personal attention are regarded as the hallmarks of online coaching
Benefits of Coaching Institutes
- Learn from dedicated and experienced faculties
- Students can take up free demo classes to find the quality of teaching and then make a decision whether to join the institute or not
- Chance to compete with other students belonging to different schools
So, Which Type of Coaching to Join?
It depends on the parents and students requirement. If you are interested in integrated PU colleges in Bangalore, then join Deeksha. Hurry! Admissions open. Think, search and then make a decision that suits your requirements.