The third slot of Deeksha Scholastic Aptitude Test is going to be held on 10th and 11th October 2015 at various Deeksha campuses.
- Large numbers of students have already registered for the Mega DSAT event.
- Students were seen very much interested in attending the Deeksha Scholastic Aptitude Test as they found this scholastic test to be really useful.
- DSAT gauges the capability in different competitive exams and helps students to find which exam they are capable of.
- Writing DSAT also helps students choose the right stream after class 10th.
By seeing the increase in a number of students interested in writing DSAT, Deeksha has decided to conduct the third slot of DSAT at various campuses of Deeksha. If you are among those who want to know which competitive exam they should focus on or what is the right stream after 10th for you then, without wasting much time, start registering for DSAT now.
The venue where DSAT is going to be held on 10th October, 2015 (Saturday) is:
- Jnana Sweekar PU College@1:30 PM
Students who are not able to attend DSAT on Saturday can attend the same at other Deeksha campuses. The venues for DSAT to be held on 11th October, 2015 are as follows:
- Chetana PU College
CA 29, 5th Phase,
Yelahanka New Town,
- Surana PU College
@ 8:45 AM
17, 1st Main, Kengeri,
- Sri Sarvajna Composite PU College
@ 8:30 AM
# 7&8, 14th Cross,
- ABBS PU College
@ 8:30 AM
#51, Opp to Dena Bank,
R T Nagar post,
- Deeksha Centre for Learning PU College
@ 8:00 AM
31/1,Vajramuneeswara Temple Road,
- Miranda Composite PU College
10th Main, 6th Cross,
HAL 3rd Stge, JeevanBima Nagar,